Set your iTunes to shuffle play and post the first lines of the first 25 songs that come up. Have your flist guess from what songs they are.
(I should warn you that I have a very eclectic taste in music. It took me ages with iTunes on shuffle to even come up with 25 songs that have lyrics at all/lyrics that don't entirely consist of "ooh", "aah" or "la la la")
1. Come ye over frae France.
5. Vedi le fosche notturne.
6. A beautiful and blinding morning.
10. Let me fall, let me fly.
11. At the edge of darkness hope is whispering still.
14. Báidín Fheilimí d'imigh go Ghabla.
15. On this half lit day with your crown beneath your wing.
16. There were three old gypsies came to our hall door.
17. Dum inter homines.
19. Ope kondroman oen opo.
20. Is this my past here before me?
21. Ma's ann 'gam mhealladh.
24. We had the chance to turn the pages over.
Wow, that selection alone spans 6 languages (none of them my native one) and at least a hundred and fifty years. Isn't music awesome? Rock on. :)