Anyways, I am missing Dom. FlashForward has finished in the most unsatisfying way, and now I find myself actually pausing on MTV when channelsurfing just so to check if Dom's clip is on (which it never is, because MTV is like 93% reality shows these days), so I can get my fix.
However, I did squee ever so slightly when reading a review of LOST in EMPIRE magazine, which wasn't very nice but did include this gem:
"If you ask me, and no-one actually has, the problem came way back, somewhere between seasons three and four. Too many good characters were killed off after we had invested so much in them - Charlie was too important to die..."
Also, BBC's Merlin started again. I finally was able to watch the first episode in its entirety, and here's what I thought about it:
- Uther's madness. Anthony Head's acting is ace
- The creepy visions Uther saw. Shivers
- Vulnerable!Arthur makes me go to my happy place
- Colin Morgan, for still making me go "AWWW!" whenever he makes a facial expression or does anything at all
- PRETTY NEW MORGANA DRESS IS PRETTY
- Evil!Tom Milligan brings the lolz. You go and invade Camelot, Evil!Tom Milligan! I'd feel the same if I was left at the altar for Mickey bloody Smith.
- Merlin's Dragonlord powers FTW!
- Evil!Morgana. I liked her far better when she was Morally Ambiguous!Morgana. Evil!Morgana annoys the crap out of me, and although I love Katie McGrath, her acting came across less 'evil' than 'bratty and vindictive'
- The return of Arthur the Bully. I like it when he's being a prat to Merlin, but now he was just plain mean and it felt OOC after last season's finale. This had better be leading up to the Big Reveal, Quadruple J.
- Who is this Guinevere you speak of?
So, yeah. I'm looking forward to part II tomorrow.